- By you placing a booking with Fox Limousines, you are confirming you have read and understood Terms and Conditions fully and abide by the agreement between us and you with regard to your booking
- We are not held responsible for Financial or Personal Loss to you in the event of Mechanical Breakdown or if the limousine is involved in an accident which therefore cannot be sent to you and Events beyond our control, including Traffic, Accidents, Riots, Civil Disturbance, Industrial Dispute, Terrorism, Threat of War, Natural Disasters, Road Closures, Motorways Shut.
If limousine is late because of Traffic There is No Refund
We are not responsible for any Personal Losses in the Vehicle. You leave your Personal Belongings at your own risk Eg I.Phones, I Pads, Cameras, C.Ds, drinks. Credit Cards, Cash money. You are Responsible for your Own Belongings at all Times.
- Smoking and Drug use is Banned at all times in our Vehicles If the driver is aware of Any of these activities in the limousine. The driver will stop the limousine immediately and eject all the passengers.
We are not accountable for any Financial travel costs.
Any damage caused to the limousine
You the Hirer shall be held responsible.
Including Glasses, which is £10.00 per Glass Broken
If Anyone in the limousine is Sick, in the limousine while on a journey, it is £150.00 Valet charge
- If while Travelling there is Racist, Sexist, unruly behaviour, the journey will be Terminated.
There are No Refunds
- If You the Hirer want extra drop offs at the end of the journey, if the driver can do some, before their next job, please contact the office, as there is a charge for extra drops depending on the distance Extra drops Cannot Be Done for Free.
- Interior of Limousines and Weddings Cars all vary and cannot be guaranteed that the interior will be the same as it is on site. As we have different limousines and wedding cars with different interiors that are not on site.
7. On a booking that is made through the office, a one-way journey constitutes a hours hire only, traffic is also considered if it goes over the hours hire.
8. A pickup and return are picked up from one destination dropped to the venue and then brought back at a later time that has been booked with the hirer, through the office.
Once a Deposit is made, it is Non-Refundable, as Firstly we would have to turn away other Customers.
- The Deposits go towards Administration Costs, Paying Staff, Phone Calls.
- So we DO NOT REFUND ANY DEPOSITS after the booking has been made after you have decided to Cancel.
- Whether the booking has been made A Hour Ago, Week, or Month Earlier.
- If there are Cancellation 6 weeks before booking there is Full Fees too be paid off of the Booking that has been made, for May, June, July, August, otherwise on other months, 31 days before Booking.
- We will at all times send the limousine you have booked, but if there is a Mechanical Breakdown or an Accident on the way to you and we are unable to send the limousine you wanted we shall send an alternative vehicle, which we have available at the yard. Interior and colour may not be the same. OR we will refund the Deposit if no vehicle is available on day to send to you and you will have to make your own arrangements for transport as there is nothing else we can do if there is a breakdown, with no other vehicle to supply to you, but breakdowns are very very rare as all vehicles are very well maintained.